From The Studio: May Update
This is my monthly update on what's going on behind the scenes and plans I'm making in orde to be a true #girlboss. Need to catch up? The previous episodes and more are all here! June is coming up with a bootload of work, so things will be more quite around here. I'll explain everything into detail but first: let's check those May Goals!
- send out my newsletter
- finish the book lay-out
- write down a launchplan for Sewing Translated
- dive into redesigning my blog (I feel an itch for change...)=> Collect inspiration on a pinterest board
- make something for myself.
Income reportsad face. No income to report for the business in May. June will be glorious though. (Or so I hope)
Changes and doing what you loveA week ago we had a public holiday in Belgium and I spent it sewing. While I was sewing I was so happy. I was thinking about the last 6 months and how I put a lot of time into blogging (which I enjoy) but I don't enjoy sitting behind my computer that often. I like making things with my hands and the process of creating something from scratch out of fabric. I've been playing with an idea for a while now and I will pursue this idea in the next couple of months. This means that it will be a bit more quiet on the blog while I put my time into:
- finishing up Sewing Translated
- redesigning this place and deciding if that's what I want
- working at HETPALEIS 3/5 days.
- write a plan for the idea that's been dancing in my head for months
- work on Sew It Up (cause I LOVE Sew It Up and feel like that could truly become golden)