It's a wrap: Draw All The Things Round-up
Aaaaaand it's a wrap! Draw all the things 2015 has been pretty interesting for me and I hope you all got some new tricks up your sleeve to make you draw your own sewing projects! To put a pretty bow on this adventure, we'll end with a round-up!
- A bunch of inspirational visuals by Piet Paris & Maarten Vande Wiele
- Draw humans in proportion (or not)
- Draw clothing so the humans are no longer naked.
- Stamp your own fabric in a posh way & in a way that's a bit nicer for your budget
- Get some intel on how to make a pattern repeat
- Find out how to add textures & prints to your designs.